From design and survey, through to the completed installation, we will offer you the complete service to ensure that the finished conservatory compliments both your home and lifestyle.
We offer the complete range, from the traditional Victorian and Edwardian designs to the modern Sun Lounge design, so no matter how you intend to use your conservatory, style, comfort and peace of mind are assured in a design that is exclusively yours.
There are many options to choose from when designing your conservatory and it is important to spend time before you place an order to make sure that you have thought about every detail, after all you will be investing a large amount of money and you should ensure that you are able to enjoy your conservatory for years to come.
Some of the more important areas for consideration often get overlooked as many companies offer all inclusive packages which focus on tiles and cane furnishings rather than the specification of the base work, which is clearly critical in ensuring the long term use of your investment. Other areas such as the best material for glazing are again overlooked, it is vital that your conservatory is warm enough in the winter and cool enough in the summer to use!
Some of the key areas that you should be thinking about before making your final decision are:
- What will the conservatory be used for?
- What are the specifications for the base work?
- Will the conservatory need heating and/or air conditioning?
- What is the best location for the doors?
- Will it look better with full height windows or transom bars?
- What overall internal size is required?
- Would the roof be better with glass or polycarbonate?
- Would it be worth installing easy-clean glass in the roof?
- Is a physical barrier required between the house and the conservatory?
- Will the conservatory need obscure glass for privacy?
Whilst this is not an exhaustive list, it will help you ensure that the conservatory you have built will be exactly what you require. As you can see by the many pictures, we are able to construct conservatories in many shapes and styles and using the latest materials we can ensure that your conservatory will comply with latest building regulations and recognised safety standards.